Menopause is a normal condition that all women experience.
The term “menopause” can describe any of the changes a woman goes through either just before or after she stops menstruating. During menopause, a woman’s ovaries have stopped releasing eggs and making most of their estrogen.
Symptoms of menopause may include:
- Vaginal Symptoms – vaginal dryness, vaginal itching, pain with intercourse, vaginal yeast and bacterial infections, loss of pelvic support
- Urinary Symptoms – urinary frequency, urinary urgency, urinary incontinence, pain with urination, recurrent urinary tract infections
- Vasomotor Symptoms – hot flashes, headaches, palpitations, dizziness
- Osteoporosis – Loss of bone density and fractures
- Skin Changes – Thinning of skin, wrinkling
- Psychological Symptoms – irritability, nervousness, depression, anxiety, decreased sex drive
It is important to note that not all women will have symptoms while going through menopause. Some women may experience a mild form of menopausal symptoms and require no treatment. For some reason, time is all they need for their bodies to adjust.
Other women, however, have more severe symptoms. Those women may respond well to various forms of therapy. VagRenew is an effective treatment option for women who have severe symptoms of menopause.
Menopause includes many hormonal changes before and after the final menstrual period.
These hormonal changes include a decrease in the level of estrogen in the body. While the fluctuation of many hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, FSH, and LH help to regulate a woman’s monthly cycle, the hormone responsible for the majority of the symptoms associated with menopause is estrogen.
VagRenew’s proprietary blend eases the symptoms of menopause. It works by addressing the loss of estrogen. VagRenew is applied right where it is needed most. VagRenew is an effective treatment option for menopausal women suffering from vaginal dryness, pelvic pain, urinary frequency, and pain with intercourse.